Investing in Business
My aim is to bring a long-term, owner-orientated investing philosophy to the public markets.
Long term ownership in businesses, not speculators in the price of stocks.
What makes us different?
Typical Fund Manager
- Multiple products and funds
- Objective: grow assets under management
- Short-term investment horizon
- Diversified portfolio: ‘mile wide, inch deep’
- Short-term capital base
- No skin in the game
- One portfolio. Invest in our best ideas
- Objective: long-term compounding
- Long-term investment horizon
- Concentrated portfolio
- Stable capital base
- Skin in the game